The DuraReel spring driven hose reel. The DuraReel has a dual axle support system with a 1” axle which increases the stability during operation, reduces vibration and strengthens the structural integrity of the reel. A larger and sturdy single pedestal chassis and frame can accomodate up to 50’ of any of our hose assemblies as well as any industry washdown hose within that length and up to 3/4” ID. The DuraReel is built with professional grade heavy duty steel with durable powder coat finish or professional grade heavy duty electro-polished stainless steel. The ribbed discs with rolled edges are CNC robotically spun and provide strength, safety, and durability.
The DuraReel comes with a standard 90° 1/2“ NPT inlet swivel connection in either brass or stainless steel. The DuraReel is designed with a guide arm that adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle and overhead positions and has a solid one piece heavy gauge 1/4” base and support post for maximum stability. The DuraReel is designed with an enclosed factory tuned and matched cartridge-style spring motor with non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl, and multi-position lock ratchet mechanism which secures hose at desired length.
- Robust Construction – Base and guide arm made of heavy-gauge steel stampings with reinforcing ribs
- Corrosion Resistant – High quality stainless steel components
- Easy Mounting – Base slots to facilitate mounting and adjustment
- Latch Spring – Field-proven torsion spring, stainless steel construction
Weight: 33 lbs
- Hose ID: 1/2″
- Hose OD: 3/4″
- Hose Length: 50 Feet
- Inlet Connection: 1/2″ FNPT
- Outlet Connections: 1/2″ FNPT
- Max Temperature: 150°F